Monday, March 3, 2008

Simple Pleasures

The fence is in!

What a perfect weekend for the fence to be complete! They started on Thursday and were finished on Saturday. West Georgia Fence Co is the company that installed it.
The weather was so incredible this weekend! It was sunny and in the 70's b
oth days.
Brad & I relaxed in the backyard and Chulo had the best time playing with his ball and chewing on as many sticks as he could! I think this past weekend was one of my favorites in a long time. I spent some quality time with Sarah, saw some people I haven't seen in forever, went to see Stephen's band play, saw some of the other girls, had breakfast with Jami & Sarh, enjoyed the back yard & the weather, Toni & Stephen brought baby Sarah over, my sister was in town, we went out with Rian & Lauren and on Sunday, I had lunch with mom, Chrissy & Brad, did some grocery shopping and enjoyed the weather some more! It was just such a great weekend and I thank God for all the simple pleasures in my life!
Sarah, please upload the photos from Jami's camera -- thanks!! :)
Photos from the weekend --
















We actually get the "photographer" at Sutra to take a group picture of us and WHO has his eyes closed? This reminds me of a similar situation in Spain. Brad & I had planned to see a bullfight and so around a week before I was in a shop and saw a bullfighting frame. I bought the frame and decided to have someone take a photo of just Brad & I at the bullfight. I did. I did not have a digital camera then so I could not look at the photo. When I developed the film -- Brad's eyes were closed! If you have ever seen this frame in our living room, notice that the photo in the frame does not include a bullfighting photo, although it should! ha!
If Brad is going to be married to a woman who LOVES photos, he should really learn not to do this, right? I am posting this photo of Brad with his eyes closed to prove a point. HAHA.



5 comments:

stephanie March 3, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

suzie (i spelled your name right this time:)) thanks so much for the sweet comment. that so encouraged me!

Sarah March 4, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I forgot Jami's camera today! Shoot! I will bring it for sure tomorrow!

Summer March 4, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Yeah! The fence is in! I will definitely have to bring Maddux over so they can have a playdate. It has been WAY TO LONG!!!

Sarah March 5, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

I'm really going to need you, Summer and Stephanie to at least alternate if you aren't going to blog everyday. :) Me and my cup of coffee are ready for a new morning read...

**Pictures are uploading as we speak!

Amy March 6, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

I love the fence!!! It looks so good!!!! Can't wait to see you Monday!
Love you!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP