Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Karch!!

Happy 6th Birthday Karch!!
I can't believe its been 6 years since Karch became a member of our family.
As many of you remember, my ex-boyfriend and I got Karch my Junior year in college. If anything good came our of that relationship, its definitely this lovable, affectionate, dedicated dog! Unfortunately, Karch spent his birthday at the vet. He has been keeping his tail down over the last day and mom & dad took him to the vet while I was at work. The vet is not sure what is wrong with him but said it might have something to do with his intestinal track. They gave him some pain meds and hopefully Karch will be better soon! Say a prayer because I really don't know what I would do if Karch wasn't with us!

.....I was actually supposed to post this on the 7th (last night) but we had tornado warnings and had to go to the basement. Mom, Dad & Karch came over too because we have a more secure basement. Karch's tail was still down and he looks sad :(

Lets pray that Karchy is better today!




Karch & his best friend Chulo taking a nap in the basement

What a good boy!!
Isn't he a cool dog?? :-)


1 comments:

Summer March 8, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Ahh, I remember when Karch was just a cute little puppy. I love the pictures of him and Chulo on the couch. Maddux had problems with his tail after a long day of swimming and playing. It went away after like 4 days. It was awful!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP