What a princess!
I know...I know...I go on & on about how great Sarah is ALL the time, but you might as well get used to it. ...or don't read my blog. :)
Last weekend my sister, Chrissy, was in town from Valdosta State so my mom, Chrissy & I drove up to Lawrenceville on Saturday to visit Stephen, Toni & baby Sarah. I am amazed each time I see her and there is never a dull moment with that sweet face around. We spent a couple of hours at their house -- an hour and a half of that time Sarah was napping -- what a good baby!
After Sarah woke up, we went to eat sushi & japanese food. I wish I could remember the name of the restaurant but they had some of the best rolls iv'e ever had!
Here are some of the precious photos of Sarah from last weekend, Feb 16th (8-1/2 months old)
Oh! & being the photographer that I am, let me just say how awesome it is that Sarah has started looking right at me when I hold the camera up and point it in her direction. You all can imagine how exciting that was for me! Just think about how many more photos I will be taking when I can pose her!
Enjoy! :-)
Sarah with her Aunt Chrissy
How cute is that face?
Chrissy is taking a photography class this semester (how I miss those day!!) and she had to take "dramatic lighting" pictures. She has my old 35mm Canon & while I was helping her figure out the lighting, I took these two with my digital Canon. These shots are so sweet & they really capture the precious moments of sleeping Sarah & her loving mother.

I think I have mentioned this before...but Sarah has been walking (if you hold her hands). She has attempted to crawl here & there and this photo captures one of those attempts. She can push herself up in the "crawl position" but after that, she gets bored. Maybe she will figure it out or maybe she will skip crawling!?! Look at the concentration on her face.
These next few shots are from the Japanese restaurant. Sarah looked so grown up sitting in a highchair and I fed her miso soup (which was more chicken broth than anything else), which she loved and got kinda fussy when I stopped giving it to her. She loves her Nana!
I tried to take a few family shots to get a good one but Stephen kept looking at Sarah and Sarah wouldn't stop looking at her Nana so I chose this one because Sarah looked the cutest in it! Stephen & Toni may have looked better in the other two....but it was hard to choose one of those when Sarah had her hand in her mouth b/c she was giggling at her Nana. Sorry guys!
2 comments:
ok suzy...you've got to take some pictures of micah again. you are too good and sarah is just so cute. i absolutely love the picture of sarah and her mommy.
Isn't being an aunt AWESOME!! Sarah is too cute. I love all the pictures, and I know that I can count on you to blog when Paxton gets here as well since you will be the closest....unless we can convice amy to start a blog!!
Post a Comment