L-Bell Extravaganza
On Saturday the girls and I had an amazing lingerie and Bachelorette party for our newlywed Lauryn! yeah, you heard me right, NEWLYWED! My friend Lauryn eloped back in November! She married Ben Bellamy on November 9th in Jamaica! They were engaged back in August and she didn't tell any of us except Courtney (who went with them to Jamaica with her boyfriend Patrick). So the day before the wedding the rest of us girls got FedEx packaged in the mail telling us all the details! It was absolutely crazy! I had so many mixed feelings at first because I would have really liked to see LW in her wedding dress but now I completely understand after the letter that she left us in the package... & this weekend is the reception to celebrate their marriage and its going to be a blast!
Anyhow-- back to the Bachelorette party! some of the girls kidnapped (stockings over their heads & all) Lauryn and brought her back to the house and she had to put on an awesome dress (that Jenny made of course!) and we had a dance party at the house and then we went out to the Opera in Atlanta. It was a blast! I don't think I have had that much fun in awhile and there were definitely some priceless memories.... here are a few....



Amy is pregnant (due April 29th) and she stayed out with us until 4am. I was so impressed! She was such a trooper and I don't know if ill be that awesome when im pregnant! ;)
1 comments:
True, True! It was a very fun night with lots of great memories that we can retell when we are 50!
Post a Comment