Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Wilson #2

 We had Jenny's baby shower for baby #2 on July 21st at La Madeline french bistro in Duluth. Jenny is due with another boy on August 17th but she's scheduled for c-section on August 10th. We had a great little brunch and then I headed to Ikea to meet Mom, Chrissy, Will, Lauren & Savannah. I had to buy some organizing things for Will's toys because they are everywhere!

Lauryn, Jami & I
 Lauren (Stegall) and Jessie (Jenny's sister) threw the shower. They realized that Jenny never really got a "shower" just for her when she had Pierce because we turned our annual Christmas dinner into her shower that year. I remember it being a great time but it wasn't "JUST" her shower.
 Krista (Jenny's SIL) and Jessie (Jenny's sister - I'm shooting Jessie's wedding in February :)
 Jenny's mom & Aunt Delphine made this awesome Braves quilt for Pierce's "big boy room".







0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP