Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sarah's 5th Birthday

 I can't believe our precious niece is 5! I remember the day Sarah Belle was born like it was yesterday. Brad and I had only been married a few weeks and I remember thinking how incredible being at the hospital with Toni & Stephen was and the wait going back & forth with Toni's mom & sister (my parents were out of town!!). I also remember how worried we were and the process of Sarah's birth definitely was the best birth control for us newlyweds! ha.  Sarah can be a handful and she is the definition of stubborn but she has such a big heart and she is so smart. I also love the way she is sweet to William and I hope it always stays that way. William ADORES his cousin Sarah. Not many people make him laugh the way she does. She barely has to try! She just has to make a silly face or jump up & down and William thinks its great. 
We celebrated Sarah's birthday at a skating ring on May 19th (the week before her birthday). Stephen talked me into skating and it was fun. I was a little nervous but I didn't fall! After Sarah's party Mom, Chrissy, Will and I went to Babies R Us to register Chrissy. It was a fun day but we were all pooped when we got home!






















0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP