Thursday, June 7, 2012

April vacation part III

 On Saturday morning we went to the Norwalk Aquarium in CT. We went early and were home again for lunch time & naps :) William loved to look at the fish and I think he really enjoyed himself. Of course, Max loved seeing everything and learning about the fish & frogs. ...Not sure who was more excited Blair or Max :) Wes came in on the train around 12:30. We enjoyed another wonderful afternoon of spending time together. I went for another walk by myself which was nice. We played some croquet too in Bev's beautiful yard. 
Oh! I almost forgot to write about William's fever. He started running a fever of 103 on Friday afternoon of vacation. This was Will's first high fever and I wasn't sure what to do. I called the nurse hotline at the pediatricians office. She said to dress him cool, she had me check him for spots/rashes/bumps of which he had none, she asked if he had any other symptoms and we couldn't identify any. I mean, he was a little fussy here and there and a little stuffy but other than that he acted completely normal and had a strong appetite. She told us to give him acetaminophen to break the fever. He ran a fever pretty much until we left on sunday. It was the strangest thing and we are not sure why it happened. His little body was definitely fighting something and he didn't sleep very well at night when his fever broke. His little body was covered in sweat so we changed him and let him snuggle with mommy & daddy around 5am. I'm so glad it never developed into anything serious!!! He had a cold the following week and that's the only thing we can figure...we thought it could have been teething but I guess not since he JUST cut his 3rd tooth at 10-1/2 months.




















0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP