Thursday, March 8, 2012

Family Vacation Day 4

 On Wednesday morning we went to a beach on the Atlantic side at Curry Hammock State Park. There was a play ground and some nice pieces of beach to enjoy. Will sat in sand for the first time. It was bright and sunny and pretty warm since we got out there at 11:00ish. Will wasn't too interested in the sand. Blair (brilliantly) brought a sun tent so we put Will in there for the majority of the time. He spent most of the time playing with his sippy cup, a few toys and staring at his cousin Max. We didn't stay too long because of the sun and it was about time for Will to each lunch. We stopped by Publix on the way home to grab some things for lunch and Blair, Kev & Max played for a bit on the playground before heading back as well. Wednesday night we went to a great restaurant that had live music called Sparkys Landing. We sat at a table outside on a patio area that was perfect for the kids! They could make noises and nobody would even notice. Will did great again at dinner! He was mostly interested in checking things out! :) One funny thing that happened - The high chair was broken so Bill took off his belt and we used it to strap Will into the high chair. It was a perfect fit! I'm so glad he thought of that!! Such a fun night! When we got back from dinner, we waited to see Wes and to meet Aisha. They got to the house around 8:30, Will went to sleep right after and the grown-ups stayed up for a little bit to chat.












I bought matching Valentines Day pjs for the boys (I LOVE matching pjs :) so we tried to take photos of them on Wed night without any luck. I think they were just done!...as you can see in the pics. 
We were MUCH more successful the next morning as will be seen in the next post. These pics made for some of the cutest Valentines day cards ever!! I wish I would have printed myself one. :)


0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP