Thanksgiving Weekend
We enjoyed a lot of family time during Thanksgiving weekend. The Christmas Tree Farm was busy so Friday I helped mom & Chrissy make some wreaths for a few hours. Brad and I also picked out our tree and decorated it. William "helped" by playing with the ornaments and trying to put them in his mouth. William enjoys looking at the Christmas tree lights.
Parker was baptized on that Sunday (pics to follow on the next post) and William started daycare at Ms TT's the same afternoon. She wanted to keep him for a couple of hours by himself before joining the other kiddos on monday. I was kind of worried he wouldn't take a bottle easily but there were not any problems with that at all! Will had some fussy moments during his first week of daycare but it only took him that one week to get adjusted and Ms TT said that he did very well. He's very entertained by the other kids. He is one of 5 children. There is a 3 year old (Luke), 2-1/2 year old (Drew - female), 15 month old (Savannah), 9 month old (Aubrey) and Will (who started at 4-1/2 months). Aubrey is part time but Ms TT still amazes me with how much she is able to juggle! She does curriculum with the kids and I think Will really enjoys his time there which helps! I think he's doing better than I am!










0 comments:
Post a Comment