Joy to Life
My good friend Sarah gave me a CD several months ago of a guy who sings at Buckhead Church. His name is Seth Condrey. She gave me the CD when I was going through a rough patch due to the difficulty of becoming pregnant. His songs are inspirational and I'm pretty sure a few of them were written for me to listen to during those hard times. A couple of months ago, I was listening to the CD again and one of the songs spoke to me but this time it was for a different reason. At that point, I was out of my first trimester and getting really excited about being pregnant with our first child. I finally let myself be truly happy without any concerns or worries in the world. On the way to work one morning I listened to this song that I had listened to several times before but this time I HEARD it. I started to cry but they were happy tears. I started to think about our little baby growing up & how I was going to be the best mom I knew how to be. I thought about all the things he will learn to do with Brad & I leading the way. I imagined the feeling of holding him and seeing him smile for the first time. Now, I'm not sure if this song was originally written for Seth's child or if is is more meant to be God singing to one of HIS children. Everyone interprets lyrics differently and this song is dedicated to our sweet William:
You can hear the song on YouTube by following this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jz59fSCO_M
2 comments:
That's sweet!!! Love you, momma!!:)
I think this was written for his child :)Such a sweet song.
{Which I guess means he's married with children and I can't marry him. I love him!}
Glad you are enjoying the cd!
Post a Comment