Dress Shopping with My Little Sis
On January 15th, Chrissy rode with me up to Lawrenceville for two photo sessions and afterward, we went to check out wedding dresses. She is getting married October 8th and so we wanted to start looking although my mom was on a cruise in the Panama Canal. This was our favorite dress of the ones we looked at. We went to Tiaras in Tucker since we were up that way. They had some great deals on dresses! We didn't get this dress though. Ill make you wait with bated breath to see the dress she bought. No pictures here. She went with mom a couple of weeks later and found a dress that is "more her" and is gorgeous on her. They found it at Bride Beautiful in Roswell and only paid $500. :) I love my bargain shopping family! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go because I had a photo session and they couldn't wait on me to finish because my mom had dinner plans that night for her birthday. -- Happy Belated 65th Birthday to my wonderful mommy! I had her house cleaned for her while she was on her cruise so she came home to a clean house :) She thought that was great!





0 comments:
Post a Comment