Monday, January 24, 2011

New Years Eve

On New Years Eve, Brad and I went to dinner with our good friends Rian & Lauren. We went to our "go-to" restaurant, Eclipse di Luna! We love this place. For the past several years we take out-of-towners, celebrate birthdays & anniversaries. We've branched out a little bit lately and have tried new places but you get a lot of bang for your buck at Eclipse. We love it! And - when you go with a chef (Rian) you end up ordering 24 tapas off of the menu!! Yes, 24. Our bill was about $160 but that includes drinks for Brad and Rian plus 3 amazing desserts. I think Rian & Brad have bottomless pits for stomachs because neither one of them gain weight from eating like that! We had a great time. Lauren's parents kept Savannah since they were in town. We stopped back by Lauren & Rian's so Savannah could be fed and then we went to my sister's house for her NYE party. We made it home by 11:45 and celebrated the new year just the 3 of us (including our little bean in my belly). I was proud of myself for making it to midnight considering how tired I've been! I was in bed and fast asleep by 12:15.


0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP