Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Benjamin's 1st Birthday

 On December 4th we celebrated Ben's 1st Birthday at Stephen & Toni's house. Dad couldn't come because of the Tree Farm and Brad had finals to study for so my mom, Chrissy & I headed up to celebrate sweet Ben. It turned out Toni's side of the family had something come up last minute so her sister and her kids couldn't make it. Toni's mom was there and so was Ms. Gloria, the ever-so-awesome hispanic woman that keeps Sarah & Ben. She is the sweetest! Sarah's spanish is incredible and I was so impressed to hear her speaking to Gloria only in Spanish. Sarah only speaks "spanglish" with me - maybe she doesn't understand my spanish accent!! :) She is thinking "you are not pronouncing that correctly". ha!

Happy Birthday to "Benjamin Boy" as we like to call him. I love this smiling little handsome baby boy! I can't believe it has already been a year since his birth. I don't want Sarah & Ben to grow up!














0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP