Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My 30th

 I apologize for the delay in posting these! It turns out that I ran out of storage space in Blogger/Google and had to purchase more GB. I did this a couple of days ago but then there were some technical glitches that kept the storage from being on Blogger.

On September 18th, I celebrated my 30th birthday with some of the greatest friends a girl could ask for! There were a few people that couldn't make it due to distance or other arrangements but all-in-all I was so happy to see so many faces (about 25?) that I love so dearly. A special thank you to my amazing, loving husband who stressed out about this party for several weeks because he wanted to make me happy. Also thank you to the girls who helped him plan & ease his mind!  I had a great time!! The dinner was at Rose Crown Tavern in Marietta and it was a pretty cool place with TVs so the guys could watch football. Chrissy & Jeremy rode with us so it was fun to spend some quality time with them.

Thank you to everyone that made my 30th birthday special whether it was attending the party, sending cards, gifts, calling or sending messages - It was a rough birthday for me so I'm glad I have you all to ease the pain. ;)

Oh! Also thank you to all the Grandparents that watched the kiddos so their parents could come to the party!!




 Megan & Kevin. Their daughter is Ansley & Brad and I are the Godparents! :)
 Stephanie & Sarah
 Steph, me & Sarah
 I'm not sure what Summer was saying here but I thought this look was 'classic' so I had to post it!
 Mick & Steph
 Amy, Me, Courtney, Summer
Lauryn & Jenny
 Jeremy & Chrissy
 Me & my favorite guy! :)
 He's the bestest :)
 Greg, Josa (Jennifer), Kelli, Matt, Me & Brad
 Steph, Sarah, Me & Amy
 Me and Janelle
 WHOA - that's a lot of candles. 
Thank you to Summer for the DELISH cake!!

 I love this one. We look so happy!
 Josa & Greg
 Josa, Kelli & Me (we missed you Kirstin!)
 Another one.
 Me & my little sis, Chrissy.
 Matt, Erika (my oldest & dearest!!), me & Brad
 My Summity & me.
 Lauren, Courtney, Lauryn, Me, Jenny & Summer

1 comments:

Chrissi October 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

you girls all look so pretty & everyone has the best dresses on!! Happy Birthday :)

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP