Monday, June 21, 2010

Some of my favorite People

On June 5th, we got to spend time with some of my favorite people. First, we stopped by a park near Courtney's house (CONGRATS to Court & Patrick on their baby due in January! Its ok for me to mention that now. She is officially 11 weeks.) for a little farewell get together for Caroline. You may remember me mentioning that she is leaving to move to Oklahoma. Well, she is officially moving this week to join Blake (who has been there since last year!) in OK. SO sad! I think this was like their 200th going away party. THAT is how much we love them. We didn't get to stay too long because we had to head 45 min north to Josa & Greg's Housewarming party. They moved into their new house about 5 months ago or so and so they had a little shindig that Saturday. A lot of their family was there because they decided to put in a fence the morning of the party. This is JUST like Josa to do this. haha. However, they finished right around 7:30 and the fence looked great. It was just so good to see my girls and their sons. I FINALLY got to meet Sam (Kirstin & Matthew's little boy who was born in March). My schedule has been so crazy with photography, work-work, etc that its been hard to get down 4 hrs from here to go see them. The one day I did take off was the day that it stormed and there was bad flooding!
I hope you enjoy these photos of some of my favorite people. I can't wait to watch these two sweet little boys grow up...but not too fast. ;)

Me & Caroline
Lauren, Courtney (preggers!), Me, Caroline, Lauryn & Summer

Blake (Caroline's), Patrick (Courtney's), Jarrod (Lauren's), Josh (Summer's) and Brad (mine)

This photo is my tribute to Father's Day. I seriously think it is one of my favorite photos of all time. It makes me laugh hard when I look at it. This is what a true father is all about. Doing what he has to do to help out but still have a delish hot dog! And look how chill Nolan is!
Another first time daddy, Matthew, & sweet baby Sam
Josa (who is dirty because she was hauling Quikrete), me, Kelli & Kirstin

Precious Nolan. Just look at that face!
Mama Kelli & Nolan


Sam was just a lookin' around!
I was in love with this English Bulldog. I think her name was Bella. One of Josa's friends owns her.
Aunt Josa & Sam
Aunt Josa & Nolan
I love this shot! & I wish I could be in it with a baby of my own. :(
Mr. Mom
Love this one of Kirstin! & Sam
My blue-eyed Nolan. Too cute.
First family photo? -- at least taken professionally. :)

I love this one too! Nolan's legs hanging down with Brad in the background.
My blue-eyed Sam.

No, I didn't get another puppy (though I wish). This is Josa & Greg's precious angel.


0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP