Triple S
....Sweet -- Smart -- & Sassy!! That describes my niece just perfectly.
Mom and I went to see Sarah Belle, Stephen & Toni on Sunday for just a short visit. Toni is definitely showing and I cannot wait to have a nephew too!
Here are some photos from our visit.
This is the onesie I got Ben since he is due at the beginning of Dec.
Isn't it perfect? :)
Isn't it perfect? :)
Dr. Seus -- "In a people house".Sarah loves this book and calls houses "people houses" and cars "people cars". Isn't she smart??

I had this fun idea to put the pants on her head and she thought it was so funny!
She said "nana's turn" so mom put them on her head too.

I tried to get her to put on some "real clothes" but she only wanted to wear here Nemo nightgown. I told Toni that she looked like white trash because she was playing outside in her pajamas & pants that didn't match. Im so mean.







3 comments:
Wow you are mean :-) I love the onsie!!!
She DOES look Sassy!!
I just WISH the play cell phone thing still worked--but it doesn't light up and make the same sounds as the real ones. He can tell the difference. Goes along with the fact that he doesn't use his own remote anymore either. He knows it doesn't work and has to have the real one! Ugh!!!
Post a Comment