Monday, August 31, 2009

Unforgettable

I know I should probably post date this entry because it was so long ago -- but im not. Sorry Amy & Sumer -- I don't cheat like you do. ha! Just kidding.

So, by now you have seen the photos on Facebook of Lexi & Pancho's wedding. It was such a beautiful weekend and we had such a great time. I want to take this time to give a very very special thank you to Becky & Josh. They picked us up from the airport, Becky took us to Annapolis on thursday, we had a delicious lunch at a local dairy on Friday and then they drove us to Philly for the wedding.

You probably think that I mean me & Brad when I say "us" but it was actually a girls trip. Kelli, Josaphina & I flew up Wednesday night, Aug 12th, and came back on Sunday. It was such a fun gettaway!

Thank your girls for such an unforgettable time together! I know our lives are only going to get more hectic with 2 members of our group with little ones on the way but I hope we always make time to do things like this! Love ya bunches ~

Here are some photos from Annapolis on Thursday.


Becky is pretending to eat the ornamental green beans. I like the reflection in her glasses.
















On Friday night, Becky's mom came over to see us and I was soooo excited to see her since I haven't since Becky & Josh's wedding. She brought some limoncello for a little treat. mmm


0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP