Its time to get serious
I have been talking about starting my own photography business for YEARS. I have decided that its time to get serious. I have to admit that this is a VERY competitive field and I am very intimidated.
First things first -- get a new computer for my photography only, programs etc. Brad (being the awesome husband he is) ordered a new computer for my birthday. This is very exciting! There are a few programs that I want and cannot afford right now but we will do this bit by bit!
Check out my new "business blog" -- www.splitsecondatl.blogspot.com
I will be updating both often -- so check back!
Thanks for your support!
Much love,
Suzie
2 comments:
It's about time! :) I'm excited for you and so proud! I'm glad you are taking your TALENT seriously!
Love ya!
Great Job Suzie! Cannot wait
Post a Comment