Special Day
Sarah's Great Grandmother's pie safe that her dad refinished. Beautiful!
Paxton was doing this waving thing while he was trying to crawl. I don't think it was on purpose but it was really cute & funny!


Saturday was my wonderful husband's 27th Birthday!
He has been working really hard during his first semester at Emory and we didn't do anything for his birthday because he said he had to study for his finals. :(
I am so proud of my husband and all his hard work. I know this is a huge sacrifice that he is making for our future and I know I DO NOT want to be studying so Im glad he is as amazing as he is and is willing to get his MBA in order to work towards getting a better job...and HOPEFULLY one day I will not have to work. This is the goal. We shall see.
Brad is taking a final as I type this and I pray he does well and feels good about all of the hardwork he did this weekend because I know he would have preferred to have a few drinks on Saturday night and slept in...but he woke up at 6am on both days and studied all day. Hes been studying for weeks and Im sure it will pay off!
Saturday night Brad and I went to Sarah's housewarming/holiday party. I made a couple of homemade goodies and we drove over to her place. She did such a nice job decorating and everything looked beautiful! We also got to spend some time with her family because we got their early. Amy & Brad brought Paxton and several of the Berry guys came. Josh was there but Summer was in NY celebrating her sister's 30th! So cool!
Enjoy the photos!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures!!! Let's get together soon! What are you doing this week?
Thanks so much for taking so many great pictures! I love them! I'm really glad you all came!
Post a Comment