Window Treatments


Im really excited about my new window treatments. (Im so old!!) They were made by a woman who owns a shop in downtown Hiram. I don't think her website is up & running yet but when it is, Ill share it.
I think they turned out really cute!
I know, I know, I could have made them myself but these are lined and the ties are lined so they are professional quality versus my un-professional quality.
I have leftover fabric so I will eventually make pillows and a cover for the small chest you see in a couple of these photos & another chair I have in this room. Its a cute guest room. Bit by bit I add special things to the rooms in this house that make me proud and I just love this little touch!
1 comments:
those are really pretty, Suzie! I can't wait to see them in person!
Post a Comment