Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kisses for Paxton

Here are few of my favorite Paxton photos from Sarah's birthday party.
I kept kissing Paxton's cheek so he would have lipstick kiss marks.
He acted like he knew just what I was doing. What a little stud.
Isn't he growing up so quickly???...sorry Amy & Brad....I doubt you want to hear that! ;)






3 comments:

Amy July 27, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Such cute pictures!!! I love them! Thank you for taking all these!

stephanie July 27, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

love these! especially the one of aim and pax cheek to cheek. can't wait to hang out at the beach!

sara jackson August 6, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Love the one of Amy and Paxton looking in the mirror. Your pictures are awesome.

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP