Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jenn's Maternity Photos

















So, Like I was saying...



Jenn & Jon are having a baby girl in September.



Yesterday I drove down to Kelli's house for Jenn's shower. It was a great time and very well done, Kelli!



Of course, Jenn looks beautiful pregnant and I just had to take some photos!



I've said before how I love to take maternity shots! Jenn was such a perfect subject.



She still has 8 weeks left so I hope to be able to take some more when she is about to pop!! :)






2 comments:

Sarah July 21, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

These are so, so good! I hope you charged her. Ha!

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

wow suzie, these are fantastic. of course, it never hurts to have beautiful subject matter. congrats mommy-to-be, you are stunning.

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP