The Sunday Update
I tend to post on sundays the past few weeks. I guess thats because its the only chance I get (between chores, errands, cooking etc...) This weekend was an eventful one, to say the least. And just so everyone knows, the next 12 weekends look to be pretty eventful as well (according to my planner).
On Friday after work I headed over to Amy & Brad's. Sarah spent the day with Amy and so we decided to have dinner there and spend some time with Paxton (of course). Stephanie & Micah were also there and Micah was adorable as always. Sarah made a delicious pasta bake (recipe courtesy of Courtney). It had gorgonzola cheese, spinach & roasted red peppers. I copied the recipe so I can make it for Brad sometime soon!
Here are some photos from Friday Evening...


Saturday morning Brad & I left the house at 7:15 am to head to Valdosta Ga for Chrissy's (my sister) graduation. I cannot believe Chrissy is finished with college. I was pretty emotional thinking about how grown up she is (shock!). She comes home tomorrow for a week and then she is off to Italy for 4 weeks. I am so proud of her & I know she is going to have an amazing time in Italy! Im so happy for her!
Summer's sister, Sara, also graduated from VSU on saturday so I was able to see Summer & Josh (& their adorable niece & nephews) very briefly.
Stephen, Toni, my mom, dad, & Nana (down from New York) were also at the graduation.
It started at 1:00. After graduation we all ate at Texas Roadhouse and then headed to Chrissy's house to pick up the Uhaul & head back home. It was about a 4 hour drive so we got home around 8:45 pm.
ALL of Chrissy's CRAP is being stored in our basement until she goes through it after her Italy trip....not very excited about that but we have the space.
Once we got home we all unloaded the Uhaul and put the big stuff in the basement and left everything else out in the driveway (our house looked so WHITE TRASH when I woke up this morning! haha). We didn't load everything into the house because Toni & Stephen still had an hour drive home to get Sarah (Toni's mom kept her over the weekend...& I miss her like crazy!!)
After breakfast this morning, Brad & I brought everything else into our basement, I cleaned the garage, the wrap around porch, did laundry & more housework while Brad weed-whacked & cut the grass. Busy day of chores!! Its almost bed time now & Im so tired! 8 hours in the car yesterday just made me sleepy and we worked really hard around the house today.
We have a really busy week ahead of us too. ANOTHER week without having time for Kickboxing. I hate that!! I need to go...I enjoy going!
...but Kevin (Brad's oldest brother) is getting married in Pa this weekend. I have to get my nails done tomorrow and my sister comes home so I want to spend some time with her since she will be in Italy for 4 weeks....& I will mis her graduation party on saturday.
Anyway, here are some photos of Chrissy's graduation! Aren't you proud???
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!





Sara (Summer's sister) looking at her family in the bleachers. I was much further up
then they were but I had my telephoto lens.
3 comments:
Congrats to Chrissi! Welcome to the real world sis! :) I had fun hanging out on Friday-I love the pictures! I love that baby! I will miss you this week at kickboxing; it is much more fun with you there!
Thanks for coming over Friday night! It was great to see you, and as always, we LOVE your pictures!!!!! Thank you!!!! Love you!
Yeah go Chrissy! I yelled for you on Saturday. Enjoy Italy...I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment