Monday, May 26, 2008

Sarah's 1st Birthday Party

Today is Sarah's 1st Birthday!! & her first birthday party was yesterday!
I can't believe she's 1 already!

Look -- she's walking on her own!


She doesn't really like cake. Look how cute that face is!

Toni & Stephen practiced the Happy Birthday Song with her for 3 days prior to her party & she absolutely loved it when everyone was singing to her! She loves to clap too. All you have to do is clap to make her laugh & clap.
She has the "give me what I want" look down pat!
She LOVES her Uncle Sean!
Mommy's little girl. Towards the end of her party she reached for Toni because she wanted to go to sleep. She slept for 2 hours but luckily she woke up for a bit before we left. I was so happy to spend some time with the little princess!


Dad still says he wants to be called "Mr. DeWeese" instead of Grandpa (haha) but look how he turns into a big teddy bear when shes around!
Sarah was looking at her Nana & Mommy in the mirror. Such a smart baby.
How CUTE is this photo?? I think its my favorite. Brad is all smiles around the little princess.


3 comments:

Amy May 27, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I can't believe how big she is!! She is getting cuter and cuter!! Looking forward to seeing you Thursday!

Summer May 28, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

How fast time flies!! Can't believe she is already 1!! And the picture of her and Brad is too precious!!

stephanie May 30, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

micah has got to meet this brown-eyed girl! hope to see you soon!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP