Day 2 of Kimmel Weekend
So sorry these posts have been few & far between. This week has been crazy busy & I have spent all of my 'free time' uploading, proofing & editing all 757 photos from the Kimmel weekend. The ones from the wedding are beautiful but I will let you wait with bated breath!
Friday (of last week, of course) we drove from Brad's dads to Wayne PA (Villanova area). Blair was so nice to invite me to the Brides Maid's Luncheon. It started at 12:30 and Brad dropped me off in front of a lovely golf club, just in time! It was a delicious lunch and it was so nice to meet Blair's mom, aunt & friends for the first time. Brad's mom & his step-grandmother were also there. Always great to see them!!
From the luncheon we had just enough time to go to the hotel & get ready for rehearsal.
It strated at 4 and the dinner followed and the Pond Restaurant, also in Wayne. It was a wonderful night. Blair & Kevin are surrounded by so many great friends & family that love them so much & wish them all the best. I've never been to a rehearsal dinner with SOOO many toasts! I think our friends were just like "you guys are awesome, this is awesome" haha.
This was friday in a nutshell but we had such a great time and hopefully the photos will help explain the day.






0 comments:
Post a Comment