Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Are we bad luck or do they just really suck?

Every year my company gives each employee an opportunity to pick tickets to any event for the upcoming year. Tickets include plays at the Fox, City Pass tickets (that include several ATL attractions, Football, Concerts etc. For the past 3 years, being the wonderful wife that I am, have chosen Mets tickets for Brad. We sit 6 rows behind the dugout. The seats are great & we have a good time. Well, tonight was our annual Mets vs Braves game. I realized something tonight. Although the seats are great and I can enjoy a cold beer and a baseball game (can't get any more "American" than that), we have never seen the Mets actually win the game.
Tonight was BRUTAL. There is no other way to describe it. We left in the top of the 7th and the Mets were losing 8-1. Althought the game is fun and we its definitely a fun "date night". Im beginning to think I should choose other tickets! haha
Last time I checked the Mets were still losing...11-2
Congrats Josh & Rian (the only 2 true Braves Fans that I know). Rian already called to rub it in. What are friends for?
Im uploading the pics now. Ill post them in the morning...
Good night! I hope the Mets say their prayers before bed tonight. They need to!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP