Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy 26th LW-B

Today is Lauryn's 26th Bday! Lauryn is one of the 9 girls I went to Berry College with & have remained friends with over the last 4 years. Lauryn is one of those people that can make you almost pee in your pants from laughing so hard. She says some of the silliest things without realizing it. I think we could probably write a book about Lauryn and make loads of money! She is a lot of fun to have around. Lauryn married Ben in Nov 07...you may remember her as my friend who went off to Jamaica to get married without telling us (the girls ...minus Courtney).
This photo is from Lauryn & Ben's reception (AKA awesome party) in January. Aren't they adorable? Ben is so great! Happy Bday LW-B and I am looking forward to celebrating your bday tonight with the whole group!

1 comments:

Summer April 7, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Happy Birthday Lauryn!!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP