Day 1 - Kickboxing
Tonight was my first kickboxing class. I think it went well. Our instructor Shawn may think differently. Thanks to Sarah for allowing me to invite myself to tag along with her! I think this is going to be such a fun thing for us to do together. She will be my motivator. Lord knows there will be days when Ill need one! ;)
Tonight we did more strength building. I think I am going to start by going 2 days this week and maybe 3 days next week. We can go up to 4 times/week but its not too close to the house so 2-3 days per week would be better!
I expect that come thursday, I will not be able to sit on the toilet or hold a fork!!
there's sore...and then there's "good sore". When im sore from working out, I call that good sore.
So...because of all this hardwork ill be doing...make sure you tell me how great I look next time you see me. haha
2 comments:
I had so much fun last night! (Remind me of that tomorrow when I can't walk!) We'll be doing pull ups in no time! Love you!
i love kickboxing! you feel so strong and independent. i wish ya'll were kicking around here but i am guessing it is far away! sdh<><
Post a Comment