Bellamy Reception - Part Deux
I hope you all have enjoyed the photos from Lauryn & Ben's reception from Saturday night.
We had a great time!!
Amy & Brad picked us up from our house so we were both able to drink. Have I mentioned that Amy is the coolest pregnant woman I have ever met!!? She has driven me around several times recently so I could drink! Im sure ill have my turn one day!!
Special thanks to Amy & Brad for picking us up. We really appreciate it and I am so glad we live so close to you guys so I can see Paxton brought into this world with so many people that love him so much already! Can't wait!!
Also, thanks to the Whitlock & Bellamy families for throwing such a great reception for Lauryn & Ben! Everyone had such a great time and it was an awesome party!!
Congrats LW-B & Ben!! We wish you the very best!
Being newly married is such an exciting time and brings so many new changes. Its so hard to believe that Brad and I have already been married for 9 months!!
1 comments:
I'm so glad I could help out! I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment